Thursday, August 15, 2013

Abundance

I almost forgot about it.  Hard to believe?  Well, not really.  We all have that fear sneak in now and then.  In my mind, I know that I have access to whatever I need whenever I need it.... that I have had the experience of having money show up just at the right time, of the right people showing up to say the right words exactly when I need and can hear them.  In my other mind (that some call their 'heart') where things are softer, more tender, more susceptible to fear [which of course also happens in my mind - how's that for irony?] I falter.  There are things I can do about it.  Talk with others, put up reminders around the house, and read inspiring books instead of watching TV.  I can surround myself with nothing but abundance-affirming information, activities and people.  This doesn't make me less 'human'; it only comes from that human [who is me] exercising her right to choose.

No comments: