Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Number One Dream Killer

You.

Yep. Think about it. You write down your dream in as much detail as you can (it feels good - no, it feels fantastic!) you tell it to a trusted friend (or maybe a few), you start a plan of action to get there...... Then, you begin to talk yourself out of it.

You may say to yourself, 'I don't deserve it.' You might agree with another person's comment that it might be more than you can handle 'right now.' Or you might look at your bank account and just not see the funds to support it. Doubt creeps in, or maybe doubt completely obliterates your dream. These all have happened 'to' me, so I know how it works. The real kicker is that I let it happen... I lost faith in my own dreams, I made the decisions that killed them.

That doubt is your own mental process. You can change the way you think! That's what this dream building business is all about. That's why I do this. You can use you mind/your thoughts to create a reality in which you HAVE what you want as easily as you create the reality in which you don't. Really, it's the same process with a much happier, fulfilling, loving, amazing outcome. I recommend it. :)

Drop the doubt, and pick up possibility! 

No comments: