Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Feel Old

Not old, like aged or aging, but old like ancient.  Today I feel like the thousands of years of human existence on this planet is all collecting in my head and heart.  I feel connected to the world in a different way today, not so much about just now, and more about being the recipient of ancestral understanding.  It's not about knowledge.  It feels like absorbed awareness, and it's not just limited to humans, but all the things that sentient beings experience and process.  Its quiet and sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have arrived Joan. Welcome. You will be suprised how much you will notice the moment to moment and how much you will not dwell on the past. I know you already understand this concept, but you will notice a distinct difference on a much higher level. Promise.

Fran

Anonymous said...

Now is when you start, not only working with intention, but living with intention.

Fran

Unknown said...

This is not the first time, and I've lived like this a pretty long time. It's just really acute today and I felt compelled to share. :)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Me too, only I had a tendency to let my ego make my choices for me. Both in thought and action. Always seeming to have to apologize either to myself or to someone else for said action or word. I never liked that aspect of myself but I felt as if I had no control over it. I'm happy to say, I've finally shed that. Hurray! I used to have to "physically" put it, (my consciousness), into motion to make it happen. Now it's different.

Fran