Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Breathe

Take a nice long breath.  Hold it and count to three.  Breathe out, count to three.  Focus your thoughts on that little place just below your nose, and just above your mouth.  Gently concentrate on what's happening there with the air you are moving as you breathe.... Now that you've tried with your eyes open so you can read this message, really close our eyes and repeat the exercise for at least 5 breaths.  When you're done, notice how you feel.
Let me know.

2 comments:

KathiB said...

just focusing on breathing has always been a wonderful relaxation techique for me ... I especially notice it in my shoulders and interesting enough in my stomach.

plus just taking a few minutes of personal time is priceless

Unknown said...

Relief will come where the stress sits in your body. :)