Friday, January 6, 2012

Traveling

Some say that I'm always packing to go somewhere. That would be true. Hard to pin me down. On any particular day I could be packing for something or unpacking. My house is usually in some sort of disarray, unless you are seeing it when I am on my way out the door. I like to come home to a tidy place. The point being... Even though it seems I'm never sitting still; I am always present where I am. I do not worry about things that are not in my immediate environment; it would be overwhelming. By remembering that I can really only be in one place at a time, and that whatever needs my attention will come to me, I can relax. I've also figured out that there are stores everywhere and if I forget something, it's no big deal. The weekends I don't travel are special gifts, and the travel takes me to people I love. And so, I am happy.

No comments: